



What a big day we've had! Aunt Buffy came over this morning to go with us to our first Dr. appointment. We meet Dr. McNair and she was so nice! The baby weighed 5 lbs and 6 ozs! She is almost back up to her birth weight which is wonderful! She had grown 1 3/4 inches...and is now 19 and 3/4 inches long! I still think she may be tall. After her appointment we went by and picked up cousin Gabby from daycare and went by GiGi's work. Jan's granddaughter, Elizabeth, was at work, too. It was definitely Anna Kat's first "girlfriend get-together" and she was great...because GiGi fed her a bottle! I was worried that I had gotten her WAY off schedule, but she got right back on it at the 2 pm feeding. What a GOOD BABY! And I have ya'll know...I think I did just fine driving thanks to the mirror Aunt Amy gave me. I could see the baby from my rear view mirror, which made me feel better. I even remembered how to fold up and put back together the stroller! I feel like I get a gold star as a mommy!
OnePlus 10 Pro
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment