CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! It's almost midnight as I type this, I know! Chris got me the sweetest "wife card". I read it and just cried! But then, he really out did himself with my mother's day card from Anna Kat...He had a NICU nurse stamp the baby's footprint on the inside and then he wrote a little poem from her to me next to it!!! I cried so hard I worried about my stitches! He and Anna Kat also got me a purse from Vera Bradley and I love it! Chris and I also watched a movie today and visited our little angel. Mother is here tonight spending the night with me and we just went for the last time to the NICU. The baby is doing better and was really moving about! We got to watch the nurse do her nightly check and hourly diaper change. It's amazing to me to see that every little piece of her reminds me of Chris. Even her profile! She looks a little jaundice to me, but they say she has blood work scheduled in the morning and they will be able to tell then if she needs the "sun lamp". I am sorry that I do not have pictures...I have taken them but our camera is MIA. I think Chris had it in his pocket earlier and must have taken it home with him. Hopefully I am going home tomorrow. There is a slight chance that they will keep me because my pulse (heart beat) is still a little high...but I assured them that I will be more calm at home! Of course, if I stay I will be closer to the baby, but we aren't able to do a whole lot with her right now. Because she is easily stimulated, we can't touch her a lot, or hold her, and really should stay quiet by her bedside...so, we are trying not to overcrowd her right now. Well, I better go to bed! Hopefully, I will be blogging from home next time!!

1 comments:

NIKKI said...

Happy Mother's day!