CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 11, 2007

She's finally here!!!!!!!






While Tori is taking a siesta ;) I thought I'd hijack the computer and update everybody on today's events. What a day......

Ms. Anna Katherine Long came into this world at approximately 10:48 am, weighting 5 lbs 7 oz. She is 18 inches long. I've been debating on hair color, but it looks red. Go figure, she takes after Tori...watch-out world here she comes, Tori Jr...

Unfortunately, Anna Kat is taking her own siesta in the NICU. She needs a couple of days developing 'surfactant' which will open her lungs. This is normal for a baby her age.

Bottom line: we have a healthy baby girl that we can take home in about a week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to play with you. I love you bunches and you are my best friend.!!!

NIKKI said...

Hi Chris and Tori-
You have never met me, and I am not sure how I even started following your blog. (I think from maybe the Walker blog one day while blog hopping!)

I just wanted to tell you Congratulations..I had a rough road to my delivery, so I had tears in my eyes when I read your little one is here. You will continue to be in my prayers. CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!
Nikki

Jennifer Walker said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for all of you and can't wait to meet Anna Katherine.