CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

One Last Time

So I am blogging to say hello one last time! I am waiting in my hospital room on the 3rd floor to be moved to Labor & Delivery. I think that is on the first floor. They will monitor me there overnight and start to "prep" me for surgery sometime in the morning. I appreciate all of the calls, emails and visitors today. It has helped me not be so scared. I am however, 50 % scared, 50 % excited...as I guess any mom-in-waiting is... My mother is in town, and my dad just arrived. Chris's parents and sister will be here in the morning as well. I hope to blog again by Monday night or Tuesday. If all goes well, I will be going home on Monday..and BOY AM I READY! We just won't know about the baby's status until she is here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tori,
you probably wont' get this since you are being disconnected and moved to l&d, but i wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers today! God bless you, Chris and your sweet ak. God is with you and goes before you in all of this! i look forward to hearing the news from molly! kimberly mason

Anonymous said...

tori, molly just told me the wonderful news! congratulations! love, kimberly mason